Konami has announced that Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – Mars will be releasing on September 6th for PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR and PC via Steam for £24.99. Players can pre-order the game starting today for all platforms.
It is a remaster of the original game with enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio made for the next-generation consoles and PCs. Players can expect to be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
New modes and features:-
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat.
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR.
- Various training modules and a mini-map.
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR.
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees.
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR.
Players who pre-order a digital copy of the game from PlayStation Network will get a special PS4 “Welcome to MARS” Theme, as well as Zone of the Enders avatars.
Konami will soon release a 4K and VR demo version on the PlayStation Store for players to get a hand-on experience of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – Mars prior to launch.
Published by Rhys Baldwin.